Last Animation Project
- Must be 2-3 mins long
- Must have sound or music
- Must use the principles of animation within the final project
- Use binder or folder to organize work
- Each page should also be copied into your digital portfolio or blog
- Principles of Animation - Fill out a paper version HERE - Due by Dec 20
- Story - Write a small short story. Think about the journey the character takes and how the viewer sees this. This can be your own story or one as a continuance to another (example: Frozen 2 to Frozen 3) - Due by_________
- Storyboard - In a 3 ring binder or folder draw out every scene (Should be at least 24 boards or 4 papers) - Due by_________ BLANK STORYBOARD HERE
- Research on type of animation - find 3 methods for completing the animation. These could include programs, media (cut paper, objects, whiteboard) You can use a combination of these. You do not have to stick to one media for your final project. What is it? Where can it be done? How is it made? What materials do you need? TYPES OF ANIMATION
- QR code to 1/2 way done - Upload your project half way done. Use a QR code maker to create a code to it. Print this on a piece of paper and insert into your folder. You should have gotten to at least board 12 in filming
- Reflection - halfway - How have you used the principles of animation?
- QR code to final video Upload your project done. Use a QR code maker to create a code to it. Print this on a piece of paper and insert into your folder.
- Reflection - Final