Inspired Artist: 1st Blog Post
Write your post on a sculpture artist you are inspired by. Go to ThisIsColossal.com (sculpture section) and find your artist. You might need to do some more research on this artist. Within this post you should include: (at least 1 paragraph)
- 2 or more Pictures of the artist's work (15pts)
- About the artist (name, location, material they work with, history, anything else you find of interest) (30pts)
- If they have their own site (link it)
- What makes their work inspiring to you? What about it draws you in? Please elaborate in detail. (40pts)
Project 1: Object to Art
- 2-3 photos of your piece with a white background
- 1 detail photo
- Explain your process from start to finish. (at least 4 sentences)
- Why did you pick the object you did and why did you convert it the way you did? What inspired you?
Project 2: Reinterpretation : Teens Inspired
- Intro to project
- Beginning of class have a full sketch with plans. Include size, material, and time expectations for each step.